InterMedia’s recently released Financial Inclusion Insights (FII) 2016 Uganda Annual Report and Survey Data finds that that mobile money uptake…
Demonetization had a strongly positive effect on financial inclusion, leading to increases in account registration, and active and advanced use…
Financial Inclusion in Kenya: Highlights from the FII 2016 Data
For background on the Financial Inclusion Insights 2016 surveys, data, and reports please follow this link. The full 2016 Indonesia…
Why is Nigeria’s Financial Inclusion Lagging Compared to its African Peers?
The Impact of a Decrease in Phone Access on Financial Inclusion in Tanzania – Lessons from the 2016 FII Data
How to Accelerate Financial Inclusion in Pakistan -- Lessons from the 2016 FII Survey Data
2016 financial inclusion data and analysis is now available from the FII Surveys for Indonesia, India, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda,…
- InterMedia & BRAC Present FII Findings
- Mobile Wallets: A way to bring transparency to ROSCAs?
- Watch the 2016 FII Conference
- Anatomy of an Indicator: Defining Financial Inclusion
- Cross-Country Comparison: Financial Services in Developing Markets
- Providing Perspective: Closing The Gender Gap
- Identifying A Need, Inciting Action
- Tanzania: A Digital Ecosystem Takes Shape
- Converting Mobile Money Awareness to Use
- What's Driving Financial Inclusion in South Asia?
- India Wave Report Released
- Kenya Wave Report Released