Demonetization had a strongly positive effect on financial inclusion, leading to increases in account registration, and active and advanced use…
Posts related to: India [Clear]
Please see Jyoti Prasad Mukhopadhyay's recent article in Economic & Political Weekly. The article can be found at the following…
Re-Evaluating FI Metrics for India
Understanding country-specific trends and opportunities in Pakistan, Bangladesh and India
India Wave Report Released
Connected Women: What’s holding back digital financial services uptake among women in India?
Same Village, Different Women – Nuances emerge as poor, rural women discuss mobile phones and DFS
This is the first blog post in a series focusing on India, where InterMedia conducted a nationally representative survey of…
- InterMedia & BRAC Present FII Findings
- Mobile Wallets: A way to bring transparency to ROSCAs?
- Watch the 2016 FII Conference
- Anatomy of an Indicator: Defining Financial Inclusion
- Cross-Country Comparison: Financial Services in Developing Markets
- Providing Perspective: Closing The Gender Gap
- Identifying A Need, Inciting Action
- Tanzania: A Digital Ecosystem Takes Shape
- Converting Mobile Money Awareness to Use
- What's Driving Financial Inclusion in South Asia?
- India Wave Report Released
- Kenya Wave Report Released