Please see Jyoti Prasad Mukhopadhyay's recent article in Economic & Political Weekly. The article can be found at the following…
Posts related to: India [Clear]
Re-evaluating Financial Inclusion Metrics for India An emerging literature on the topic of financial inclusion is gaining nuance and sophistication on…
What's Driving Financial Inclusion in South Asia?
Click here for the India Wave Report
Connected Women: What’s holding back digital financial services uptake among women in India?
Same Village, Different Women – Nuances emerge as poor, rural women discuss mobile phones and DFS
Moving Beyond the First Step to Financial Inclusion (Part 1 of 2)
Moving Beyond the First Step to Financial Inclusion in India (Part 2 of 2) In a previous post we discussed the…
- InterMedia & BRAC Present FII Findings
- Mobile Wallets: A way to bring transparency to ROSCAs?
- Watch the 2016 FII Conference
- Anatomy of an Indicator: Defining Financial Inclusion
- Cross-Country Comparison: Financial Services in Developing Markets
- Providing Perspective: Closing The Gender Gap
- Identifying A Need, Inciting Action
- Tanzania: A Digital Ecosystem Takes Shape
- Converting Mobile Money Awareness to Use
- What's Driving Financial Inclusion in South Asia?
- India Wave Report Released
- Kenya Wave Report Released