For background on the Financial Inclusion Insights 2016 surveys, data, and reports please follow this link. The full 2016 Pakistan…
Posts related to: Pakistan [Clear]
Pakistan has the second worst gender gap in the world, according to the World Economic Forum’s Global Gender Gap Report…
Using Big Data to Extend Loans to the Unbanked
Rotatory Savings and Credit Associations (ROSCAs) are a popular mode of saving in Pakistan. In local parlance, they are called…
What's Driving Financial Inclusion in South Asia?
Pakistan: Mobile Money Uptake, Awareness and Trust
ROSCAs and Mobile Wallet Adoption in Pakistan
In a world where 2 billion adults lack access to formal financial services, Pakistan is no exception. The 2014 Financial Inclusion…
- InterMedia & BRAC Present FII Findings
- Mobile Wallets: A way to bring transparency to ROSCAs?
- Watch the 2016 FII Conference
- Anatomy of an Indicator: Defining Financial Inclusion
- Cross-Country Comparison: Financial Services in Developing Markets
- Providing Perspective: Closing The Gender Gap
- Identifying A Need, Inciting Action
- Tanzania: A Digital Ecosystem Takes Shape
- Converting Mobile Money Awareness to Use
- What's Driving Financial Inclusion in South Asia?
- India Wave Report Released
- Kenya Wave Report Released