In economics, the process of managing income shortfalls is known as “consumption smoothing,” and loans, along with savings, are the…
InterMedia released FII findings in Dhaka, Bangladesh on June 22 at a joint conference with BRAC, a development organization dedicated…
Mobile Wallets: A way to bring transparency to ROSCAs?
On June 7th, 2016, InterMedia staff gathered to present findings from the Financial Inclusion Insights (FII) research program. FII is…
Anatomy of an Indicator: Defining Financial Inclusion
Cross-Country Comparison: Financial Services in Developing Markets
Providing Perspective: Closing The Gender Gap
- InterMedia & BRAC Present FII Findings
- Mobile Wallets: A way to bring transparency to ROSCAs?
- Watch the 2016 FII Conference
- Anatomy of an Indicator: Defining Financial Inclusion
- Cross-Country Comparison: Financial Services in Developing Markets
- Providing Perspective: Closing The Gender Gap
- Identifying A Need, Inciting Action
- Tanzania: A Digital Ecosystem Takes Shape
- Converting Mobile Money Awareness to Use
- What's Driving Financial Inclusion in South Asia?
- India Wave Report Released
- Kenya Wave Report Released