Cotonou, BENIN - In theory, a consumer in Benin has a number of different choices when it comes to formal, regulated financial…
Posts related to: Mobile Money [Clear]
Rotatory Savings and Credit Associations (ROSCAs) are a popular mode of saving in Pakistan. In local parlance, they are called…
Tanzania: A Digital Ecosystem Takes Shape
A key step to digital financial services adoption is creating awareness about what mobile money can do.
Six Things You Need to Know About Mobile Money Usage in Bangladesh
A Mixed Bag in Kenya: Safaricom’s products have moved far beyond M-PESA – but are they reaching the poor?
M-Shwari in Kenya: How is it Really Being used?
Pakistan: Mobile Money Uptake, Awareness and Trust The use of mobile money in Pakistan appears to be gaining ground, based on…
- InterMedia & BRAC Present FII Findings
- Mobile Wallets: A way to bring transparency to ROSCAs?
- Watch the 2016 FII Conference
- Anatomy of an Indicator: Defining Financial Inclusion
- Cross-Country Comparison: Financial Services in Developing Markets
- Providing Perspective: Closing The Gender Gap
- Identifying A Need, Inciting Action
- Tanzania: A Digital Ecosystem Takes Shape
- Converting Mobile Money Awareness to Use
- What's Driving Financial Inclusion in South Asia?
- India Wave Report Released
- Kenya Wave Report Released