The FII Data Center
The FII data tool provides a window on the results of the FII Tracker Surveys conducted in each study country.
Watch the brief tutorial video below on how to use the data tool (We recommend selecting full screen on the lower right before viewing):
The FII team is currently loading data from surveys conducted in fall 2014 in all eight FII countries. Data from the fall 2013 surveys and fall 2014 surveys are now available in the FII Data Center for the following countries:
Cheat Sheet for Using the FII Data Center Analysis Tool
1. Key Metrics tab:
- Click on the green “Click Here for Key Metrics for All Countries” button above the list of FII countries.
- The Key Metrics screen will appear listing key metrics for use of Mobile Technology, Financial Services and Mobile Money.
- Click on one of the Key Metrics in the three categories; cross-country results for that metric will appear below.
- If desired, select a filter from the dropdown menu in the “Filter by” window.
2. Country Selection landing tab:
- Select a country dataset to analyze by clicking on a country name.
- If the country name link is not active, the dataset has not yet been uploaded.
2. Survey Questions tab:
- After a country dataset is selected, the Analysis Tool switches to the Survey Questions tab.
- Select a survey topic area from the list on the left side of the screen.
- A list of questions from that topic area appears on the right. Select any question to view.
3. Responses tab:
- After a question is selected on the Survey Questions tab, the analysis tool will switch to the Responses tab, which shows the question’s responses in table and chart formats. You can now conduct basis analysis of the response data.
4. Mapping tab:
- This generates map-based displays of response data.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: